View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2012, 12:36 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Warcraft 3, D&D, Marvel and Halo customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Eyed Jedi View Post
Cool man thanks. My buddy has a birthday coming up and he's been wanting me to make some Halo customs for our local game, but I just don't have the time. Seems like a perfect opportunity to get these on my scape table. I'll let ya know how it goes. Should have some feedback for ya the weekend after Easter.
Awesome thanks!!
Just wanted to give ya an update. I have your suggested teams printed and cut out. The Weekend birthday hang out went a different direction than I thought it would, and we didn't get a chance to play. Yet that is, I told him about your Halo-Scape customs and he's super pumped to play. Should have that feedback for ya some time this week, or weekend at the latest.

C3G team building links.