View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2008, 05:40 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Unit Strategy Review: How to use Tor-Kul-Na

Great points, everyone! I understand the feeling that the 4th Mass might be trampled by TKN, but they can often be set up in such a way that TKN can't get to them quickly enough. Ditto for the same point made by NYYS about the agents. It all depends on how the ranged squaddies are positioned.

As for the units to avoid, my main reason for Zelrig and company is that you may have Nagrubs around TKN, and they are primarily the ones who will be hurt. Dancing around my be a better way to put it, as Necroblade suggests.

I can definitely see watching for the Knights of Weston in terms of Coward's Reward. Cyprien as well for Chilling Touch.

I'll add the Glads/Blasts too.

Thanks, everyone.