View Single Post
Old October 3rd, 2019, 03:05 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Romans, Axegrinders, or Deathchasers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
-Romans > Axegrinders > Deathchasers

4 activations to 3 put deathchasers last.

Me-Burq-Sa gives the edge to the Romans. or does Me-Burq-Sa make them pseudo-range, and you are referring to non MBS Roman armies? (and DC for that matter)
Romans or Deathchasers with MBS I wouldn't say is pseudo range. I think the Greenscales feel that way a lot, since they have a giant dragon that makes up the army, and it often feels like the Greenscales are not the main driving component....or not as much as the other melee armies and their squads. Maybe it just depends on the dragon; Nilf and Braxas definitely take the front seat, maybe Zelrig too. Moltenclaw probably not so much. With Charos it doesn't matter, in that case it's all melee.

Frequently I put the Greenscales alongside the other melee armies but also at times I don't. Likely because many times they come after the dragon in army building (for me at least), and also are more splashable than the rest. Not sure where exactly the Greenscales classify. Reminds me of Mohicans; are Mohicans a range or melee army?

Romans>Axegrinders>Deathchasers is interesting.

Last edited by Cleon; October 3rd, 2019 at 11:44 AM.