View Single Post
Old August 9th, 2019, 04:56 PM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!
Re: DC Lantern Corps: public workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post

NAME = GREEN LANTERN

SPECIES = depends on the miniature
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = OFFICER
PERSONALITY = BRAVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = 120

GREEN POWER BATTERY 2
Start the game with 2 green Battery Markers on this card. Add one to this Green Lantern's Move, Range, Attack, and Defense numbers for each green Battery Marker on this card.

GREEN POWER SHIELD
Anytime this Green Lantern or an adjacent, friendly figure is attacked by an opponent's figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, instead of rolling defense dice normally, you may remove one green Battery Marker from this card and ignore that attack.

GREEN LANTERN ROOKIE BONDING
After revealing an Order Marker on this card and after taking a turn with this Green Lantern, you may take a turn with another uncommon Green Lantern or a Green Lantern Drill Instructor you control, and you may not take any additional turns with figures you control.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

覧覧覧覧覧覧
An uncommon Green Lantern is on my bucket list. The obvious parallel is the Sinestro Corps Soldiers, but the Green Lanterns really don稚 need bonding. So I limited these rookies to pairing up with each other or working with their drill instructor Kilowog.

Double Green Lantern turns is already a thing for my Guardians write-up, so if they go through we'd probably need something different here. But I figured I'd throw this out here anyway since I liked the general idea.
The bonding with Kilowog offers an interesting parallel to how Arkillo functions in the Yellow Lantern Faction.