View Single Post
Old July 1st, 2019, 02:21 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 1] UNIT NAME (Ob Nixilis, Demon of Spite) - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fakeraistlin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fakeraistlin View Post
Necroblade and all, whats your thinking about also making Aura of Anguish also affect Utgar?
I personally like the idea of mirroring Gothlok and not affecting units of his own general (does he really look like a guy who would have a "weaker" aura than Gothlok?), but this isn't my unit to design so if this group likes the idea, run with it in any direction you want.
I guess where I was going was, whats wrong with him NOT affecting is own units and only affecting enemies, faction doesn't factor in this. If it does why? Why can he despair his enemies regardless who he is drafted with?
Thematically and mechanically: nothing.

Competitively, it hurts melee armies quite a bit more when he is sufficiently screened. While it can certainly be charged for, it is tricky territory because there will be some builds that are clearly better for this negative aura.

I don’t have an issue with it though, I’m just pointing out that its a tricky thing to balance.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.