View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2021, 08:24 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Yondu - Breathing

So I think my biggest issue with Pirate Code is that he needs to inflict a wound or he loses an order marker. He can only use his Arrow power once a round, at a roll of 11 or better, and at 5 life and 4 defense and no range, you're most like likely going to keep him out of melee to keep him alive. So the odds are he loses an order marker 50% of the time. I'm not sure how you would actually use him then. Do We drop the "once per round" limit on the Arrow power? That would make him stronger but also make the Code idea more useable.