View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2019, 12:46 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

@Hahma did you ever get a chance to try out Gaslands? My son and I stumbled upon a few videos a couple days ago and were interested enough that I just ordered the book. He's already raided his hot wheels basket and picked out a few well weathered cars to donate to the cause. If my 3D printer ever gets here I'll be printing up some weapons.

@TREX was it you I once spoke to about custom dice? Someone had a machine that could print and cut decals.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.