View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2018, 01:29 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: High Resolution Scanned Heroscape Cards -- Scans Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
See the GIMP Script-Fu thread but the idea is after using an equipment to scan and save as PDF (back and front separate pages in PDF) I copy/download the files to a computer and use the GIMP Software and my Script (following instructions in my thread) to combine the cards to 3/page for easy/cheaper printing. it would be a little cumbersome and tedious but we could get it done. Probably best to have multiple combined PDFs in the end to prevent massive file size, and separate Basic and master to separate PDFs (my guess if 75% of people will only print Master side) but make them mirrored so people can print front and back if they want to. We can discuss more ideas later, but teh first step is to scan all cards and upload to a fileshare.
Working on the first step as we speak. I personally am inexperienced in the GIMP program but it sounds very interesting! I only have Acrobat pro and photoshop (although I don't know how to use the latter) at my work computer with no rights to download other type software. To help you the most I can layout the PDF's in the easiest format to reduce the work you would need to do if you are to use the GIMP software after I am done.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet