View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2011, 11:40 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G Promotions Department - NAMOR RELEASED!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
Nevermind.
It looks like you found the golden egg.

The truth is, we have been working on DOs since we went private, and even before that. The day we went private I moved the DO and Optional rules thread to the sanctum, and we have tried a lot of different things, but haven't quite found the right set of rules or objects yet. We are still currently working on them and would have liked to release them as a SSE or even in the Master Set, but I wouldn't hold my breath for anything soon or even this year.
I found it a while ago, but I only just decided to post it here.

I wasn't aware that it was such a long-running project, or I would have asked before posting it here.
Oh don't worry about it, you didn't know and you didn't do anything wrong. It is just annoying because the Sanctum cannot seem to agree on DOs at all, and every time we get close, someone reveals an issue that unravels the whole thing. I want some DO's really bad, and some throwing rules for them too (if possible), but it isn't likely to happen the way I want it to, nor is it likely to release anytime soon. It saddens me.
Are DO's open to Public Design? I've kind of given up on public designing at the moment, but I've been thinking about them ever since I read that line on Magneto's card and would contribute my best efforts to a Public Design thread for a DO by someone else.