View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2017, 04:57 PM

GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker GeneralRolando knows what's in an order marker
Re: Colorado Events: Past Present and Future

Hey guys. I spose we should get the ball rolling on this event if we want it to happen.
My vote is for the following:
GenCon prep
450 points, (no marvel no customs) I am not really going to enforce the no customs rule because customs are awesome, but likes are I won't have customs in my army because I only have like two.
No larger than 18 figures and 24 hexes.
Play 4 rounds. rounds 1 and 3 you play the army you brought. Rounds 2 and 4 are reverse the whip.
I have no interest in prizes really unless someone wants me to bring 3d printed stuff which can be cool.

I vote for the 22nd (changed from 15th) at Total Escape Games on 120th in Arvada (maybe westminster? I forget)

I will bring one map involving Ticalla Jungle. I haven't looked at the GenCon map list yet. I can bring one of those. @dok any preference?

Who else is able to bring a map? Do we want to do multiple armies? I will try and contact a few people to see if they want to come that don't regularly check this page.

Sidenote: As usual I will bring all my figures because I usually provide armies or figures for people.

Last edited by GeneralRolando; July 3rd, 2017 at 05:31 PM.