View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2016, 08:15 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Cleveland, Columbus, Pittsburgh 'Scapers - Possible Even

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chachi View Post
That Cleveland Concoction sounds like a cool idea...
Yeah, except prices for con are $45 pre-reg, $50 @door. Not as bad as Origins or Gencon, but not sure we could get enough people to come just for a couple Heroscape and Magic:AotP events. I might have a couple friends going to the con (one made a Graphic novel and another is really into Anime) so I would go to meet them as well as to run events, but would only commit if I know we could get at least a few players from Heroscapers to commit. Honestly running an event at a local store such as M.A.D. Bros and then maybe saving a bigger Ohio event for Origins in the summer is probably a better idea.