View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2012, 06:08 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V/SoV-inclusive Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by orcelfarmyone View Post
Havech Eradicators rock! At Islandscape July 21st, Gurei-Ornery, a Maryland player, won it all with Havech Eradicators x3, Tulbakra, and Marro Warriors, going 5-0, with a point total of over 1300! After this showing, they should be either an A- or B+. And they also give Tulbakra a huge boost, because you want to use them as meele whenever possible.
*cough* It was reverse the whip format *cough*

They're perfect for reverse the whip because players who haphazardly shoot from range will find this strategy to be their undoing.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.