View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

I don't particularly like poison markers being "red" as Marvel wound markers are red and (I think) can be used in any game, though that is a very minor point. I'm also not a huge fan of yet another anti-hero unit, but that doesn't mean the design is flawed.

One question, one request. Is Poisonous Bite supposed to stop working once all the Ragweb Spiders are dead? I'm pretty sure that is how it works the way it is currently worded. Also, would it be possible to get a picture of these spider minis next to some Fyorlag Spiders? I'd like to get an idea how well they stand out.