View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2011, 03:31 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Part of the SoV is ensuring that units are based on figures/sculpts that are available and can blend in well with official units. Sure, I do use proxies at times, but the goal here is to create units that fit with classic Scape well.

As to Drake I actually like the original and meant him. With bonding, he takes a nice jump up in usefulness.

Sorry I wasn't more clear.
Ah, well I've done a few rounds with him, but he typically underperforms with these guys. Unlike New Drake or Varan he doesn't have the "Kill Me!!" level of power that it takes for these guys not to be slaughtered as what they are-30 point squaddies with 2/3/4 defense. Even with rats your still giving your opponent a chance to kill of at least one of your bonding heroes(and quite likely the only reason you drafted the TCU is because you had some sort of heavy hitter to go with them). I never could make it work with old Drake, but hey I can try again later I assume(perhaps with other figures?)

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.