View Single Post
Old September 23rd, 2019, 08:19 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
I should have been clear about that. Sorry. They were meant to be a faction, since they come together as a set.

At this point, I'm just going to scrap the entire design. You will not be seeing it again. Too many aspects of the design are bothering people, and if the minis being metal minis is going to be a problem as well, the design doesn't really matter in the first place.
I don't think one of the judges has said that metal minis would be a problem. Most of the feedback I've seen on this design has been about power names, which should tell you that you're in a pretty good spot.

Of course, you don't have to submit it if you don't want to, but I wouldn't be too discouraged if I were you.