View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2011, 04:56 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Zogross Hardscale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Yup, they just can't attack Zogross directly (i.e. target/select him).
Hmm. Yeah I think that pushes the terminology a tad but I get it. Cool custom.
IMO, this should be in the Rules/Clarifications portion of the OP. It could come up quite a bit in games and such.

Other than that, he looks great! Nice job C3V!
I just think it is odd tosay that a figure cannot be attacked and yet he can be affected by an attack. It's like saying that because I had a flu shot, I am protected against the flu.... Unless the flu comes to me by way of a sneeze in which case I am not protected.
I don't look at the power as a "magical effect" against attacks like a flu shot would be.

I see it as the whole theme of the card depicts. The Warriors or Protectors draw concentrated fire to themselves in order to protect Zogross, like jumping in front of the bullet. But if there is an explosion, it affects the whole area so the Warriors can't jump in front of the bullet to protect Zogross.