View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2021, 08:03 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

Fun watch!

A few thoughts (mostly answering Dysole's questions):
- My Guilty opening was designed to string out mummys / chainfighters nearer to my SZ where Braxas & PKs could hit them immediately within moving out of my SZ. Any kills Guilty gets are just bonus. Based on the matchup I thought Bodacious would want to slow-roll mummys with chainfighters so there were always 3-4 chainfighers in the middle of the map and I wanted to avoid that. I like Guilty as a round 1 opening because it makes slow rolling awkward.
- I ignored wanok (arguably too much) because I expected the 1st 3 wanok wounds to go one each on the mummys & Rygarn and I didn't feel those 3 wounds would be very useful given I was trying to acid them anyways.