View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2017, 11:46 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Small Map Challenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Not exactly what you are specifying but in the same spirit, check out my Quick Set-Up & Build Map Contest , including PDF with 19 maps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Map Restraints:
  • Made from no more than 4 total sets (any combination of master and terrain expansion, even 4 master sets).
  • Made from no more than 2 of any one set (allows for 2 ROTV & 2 FOTA unlike BOV)
  • Contains 36 pieces or less, as defined below...
I actually have seen that thread a few times. That and the Scraps maps are what inspired me to try to make fun decently competitive maps. Someone once long ago posted about 1/2 RotV set maps but I can't seem to find that or remember where or who posted it.

Your thread is a great resource but I'd need to acquire a lot more 24 hex tiles to make it viable since most use at least a full RotV set of 24's.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.