View Single Post
Old June 27th, 2020, 01:05 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

I finally decided to send in my Mantic Points for Michonne for The Walking Dead All Out War miniatures game. It took awhile, as they got my points near the end of May and mailed her out on May 28th. I just got her Thursday and finished her this morning after priming Thursday evening and getting most of the painting done last night.

Her eyes are painted and actually look pretty good in person, but because they are so deep set, it's hard to capture them in pictures. Though they can kind of be seen in the first picture.

I couldn't take the pictures like I used to for C3G, as that camera doesn't work anymore to get the macro setting and my Galaxy S5 phone is pretty old as well. So @japes or @A3n will have to do their best magic to make the mini picture look good for you @Tornado .

Negative thing about it is that this particular Michonne mini is only available from sending in Mantic Points to Mantic Games in the UK. So it can't be bought. I believe there are other minis that are available to purchase, but would have a different pose. But tough titty said the kitty when the milk went dry as they say. People that want to buy and paint a Michonne will have to have one with a different pose...get over it

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon