View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2019, 10:16 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Alternate Sculpts

So the box came in the mail today and I have to say the figures are pretty good! You'll need to pick up at least two boxes if you want a matching squad of Swiftfangs, Quickfangs, or Blade Dancers as you only get two male warriors and two female warriors in the set. However, the two heroes that are included will make a perfect substitute for Bahadar and Manauvi since one carries a giant axe and the other carries two fang like swords. I needed a wolfen with a spear so I took one of the spears from the other army and drilled a hole in the wolf's fist so he could carry it. Easy mod. I was disappointed that he didn't come with a spear as some of the promotional materials showed him with one.

Take a look for yourself. Here is one of the warriors next to a confrontation wolfen. It's definitely a cheap way to get a Varkaanan set at only $7 a box!