View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2020, 12:29 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Skyscraper - VOTE for Final Editing

Down to quozl!

On another front, did that test print:

Bottom left elevator doors line up the best. So let's try to isolate that image so we can link it to the eventual Elevator Car VDO thread.

I vastly prefer hexes for stairs and elevator shaft. The elevator car itself that we're using is hex based as well, so it seems weird for the shaft to be portrayed as smaller and rectangular.

I'm feeling pretty wrapped on the print testing end of this until I get cardstock and tape in to create finalized versions.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.