View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2019, 06:14 AM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Dilmir: A Tale of Feylund

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grim Reaper's Friend
Also, the combat in this tale, which occurs frequently, is related in its entirety, blow by blow. It had not yet occurred to me that such a form of telling is hard to follow.
Quote:
*TAF as an author:*

So far so good TGRF, save for one instance of "wait, who's talking right now?" with that end paragraph. Otherwise an intriguing start.

I must admit, for all the mention of Dilmir, I never really knew anything about it, so I will be very interested in checking out one of your cornerstone fics. Certainly if Sonic.exe is getting a remaster, why shouldn't this?

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT