View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2021, 10:52 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Other Thoughts

Very much in favor of the change to Ataraxis. The Terror field can be brutal especially with figures that like disengaging. It stopping dragons though is a bit hard to believe and most of the large/huge really need to have the option to run away. This can make it hard to get to her if you just have melee figures. I like this figure a lot still.

Kala is also very good. You can't really play around the special. You just hope you don't get nuked by it. In the mid-end game 7 move flying is so good. I know some people have suggested she have disengage but I am firmly against it as she will be an absolute terror if she doesn't have to think about disengaging to burninate the countryside.

~Dysole, briefly