View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2021, 10:28 AM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Ms. is different, because unlike Dr. (Doctor) or Mr. (Mister), using the full word it's an abbreviation of (Mistress) changes the sound of the words. Mistress Marvel is a very different character. I'd probably stick with Doctor and Mister, just as a style guide thing.
That makes sense. Lol, I thought if it were written out, it'd be Miss, like Miss Martian, but if not, that's hilarious. I'm fine with Mister & Doctor.

Quote:
toy, that second take on Invisible Man is probably still too wordy. (Bullet points eat up a lot of card space! ) Independent of whether we represent his invisibility by letting him pop on/off the card, I think it makes sense to go with Splash's simpler Betrayal power.
I just checked, and it takes up two more lines than Doom's, so with a little refining, I'm sure we can make these powers work basically the same, while also fitting on the card.