View Single Post
Old January 8th, 2020, 11:22 AM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Western NY Heroscape Club January Meet Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
I definitely would like to come, we have a wedding the night before and my wife isn’t looking forward to scape the day after, so a coin flip if I can come. I think she will be fine with it in the end, honestly.

Assuming I can come, need me to bring anything?

I’ll also see if the other guys want to come.
I think I've got everything covered.

We can always change the date to something that's more convenient for you. Hufflemoon isn't coming so if you don't go then it's just me.
First weekend in Feb is much better for me, and I should almost 100% be able to come if we try Feb 1st or 2nd.

@Blubberguy22 excited to have you come! Does Feb 1st or 2nd work for you?
Alright let me check if @Hufflemoon is good with either of those days.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.