View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2017, 02:29 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

DAVE THE ORANGUTAN

SIMIAN
UNIQUE HERO
MAYOR
CONTENT
MEDIUM 4

LIFE 4

MOVE 3
RANGE 1
ATTACK 3
DEFENSE 3
POINTS ?

THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE
All Citizen figures roll one extra die when defending. If Dave is attacked and destroyed by an opponent's figure, for the rest of the game, all Citizen figures roll one additional die when attacking normally.

CELEBRITY STATUS

EXPERT CLIMBING

SUPERSTRENGTH?

He has an uncanny skill to pick sporting event winners and during the campaign, Dredd was assigned as Dave's bodyguard, so those are optional angles to pursue.
Didn't realize you were serious here. Interesting character. I'll have to go research him.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.