View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2011, 03:24 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Molly Hayes - VOTE for Playtesting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitestuff View Post
I teach 12 and 13 yr old and for the majority there is no way you could class them as 'medium' (if medium includes full grown adults... and the Hulk).

I vote for Small 4.
But in terms of Heroscape, what is small? Goblins, Rats, Spiders, etc.

I think a Small 4 can be done without any real upsets, but for some, it does feel unnatural.
Well, personally speaking, most of the twelve-year-olds I know could pass for Goblins... but they're pretty small twelve-year-olds.

To me, having her as Medium feels unnatural. When you strip away the slab, the base, the chunk of rock she's standing on - her figure is pretty darn small. Having her Medium 4 when her figure without frills meets Batman eye-to-belly... feels off, y'know?
Yeah maybe so. But I don't have the figure so I have to rely on pics, and so far Medium 4 seems best, but I am hoping to get more data on the subject. Honestly, this issue isn't all that important to me, and I would like to see some Power Pack synergy if possible (just for fun), but I enjoy discussing all things geek related when it comes to Heroscape and C3G.

~ Griffin, who realizes that this topic has drifted into the realm of insignificant discussions, and he likes it