View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2008, 02:13 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death! Cavalier is hot lava death!
Re: Idea for Heroscape game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by $$un View Post
I was thinking and I thought to myself, "Why can't they make a Heroscape video game?" There could be three modes:

1. Season mode. Season mode would probally be called somthing else, but it could be that you choose to be either Jandar, Utgar, Aquilla, Einar, Ullar, or Vydar comanding your army to victory.You would also win weapons for Build-a-mode.

2.Build-a-mode. Build-a-mode could let you build battlefeilds and figures with terrain, wepons, and other things you bought/won in the other modes.

3. World Tour Mode. World tour mode could let you be a kid traveling the globe trying to become the world's best heroscape master. You could also buy terrain for Build-a-mode in this mode.

But these are just my ideas. I just hope a Heroscape game will come out. What do you think?
I think this could have gone in any one of these existing threads:
Heroscape Video Game
Heroscape the video game? Possibility?
HS video game
HeroScape Video Game?
Heroscape video game
How about RPG Video game scape
HS video Game?

(Cavalier's search tip: Keywords: Video game, search titles only)