View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2021, 10:04 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Outer Space Terrain - POLL time (Editing)

(I missed that Quozl had changed my original suggestion. His change is just the same as option B)

What I was offering was a third option in the poll. Only allow the "bounce" change of direction for when the figure runs into terrain.

If the figure is going off the map why should they get to bounce off the edge? If the figure runs into another figure it wouldn't be easy in space to pick another direction & move off that way to continue your movement so why allow it?

I'm hoping everyone can consider this option. Option C.

Quote:
When a non-flying figure enters a Cosmos Space during their normal movement they can only move in a straight line and must continue moving in this manner until one of the following is true:
A). all of their available movement is used,
B). they cannot legally occupy the next space, or
C). they are adjacent to a space of a different terrain type.

In the case of B the figures' movement ends. However if the figures movement stopped because of C that figure may continue moving if they still have movement points left.