View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2020, 10:50 AM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [Pod 0] Pod 0 (Main Thread)

I agree that they only make sense as a package deal. I want to keep the affects symmetrical if possible. However, one thing that makes me optimistic about this direction is that the automatic skull/shield versions don't need to be perfectly balanced, just more balanced and fun than a flat +1 to attack/defense, which isn't a particularly high bar to clear in my opinion. Unless testing shows that the proposed new version works worse than Astrid and Gerda, I think these new versions will improve the quality of the Master Set.