View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2022, 12:10 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Reverse the Whip Army Archetypes

I basically agree with what’s been said on this format; I think it’d be quite a bit worse.

I know the format Dysole’s thinking of, and I’ve been playing it recently. The games are significantly less interesting than games with RtW armies, and it feels like a huge step down from RtW. RtW has its flaws, but it does some things extremely well. I’m not saying that the ScapeCon Championship will definitely be RtW, but until something that’s actually better comes along, I’m just not seeing a good alternative. (Note however that the actual structure of the championship may be changing- that’s about all I can say for now.)