View Single Post
Old August 25th, 2018, 10:54 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Does anyone have ideas/drafts for a Dalek figure? I'm still not quite happy with what I have.

NAME = DALEK
SECRET IDENTITY = NA

SPECIES = DALEK DRONE
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = DRONE
PERSONALITY = HATEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6?

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 200

EXTERMINATE
After revealing an order marker on this Dalek Drone’s card and taking a turn with it, if it inflicted one or more wounds this turn you make take a turn with any other Dalek you control.

DALEKANIUM ARMOR
When defending against an attack with this Dalek Drone, add 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

REPULSOR POD MOVEMENT
When moving normally up levels of height to move onto a space with this Dalek Drone, do not count a space for the first level.
Looks like R2-D2 wearing a skirt and holding an egg beater.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.