View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2019, 04:26 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

I was told that the first few episodes of Mandalorian have links to The Rise of Skywalker though, as they are trying to push that you need to be at least partially caught up before the movie. Disney is trying to push the "need to see" to have integration between movies and streaming shows, expect the same with Marvel and even Pixar properties.

My Dad signed up for a year - I just need to get his login. My folks are using my Netflix and I have his Amazon, CBS, and now Disney+. He did let his Hulu subscription lax this month in order to get Disney+, which I have a feeling others will do unless they get the Disney/Hulu/ESPN bundle