View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2013, 04:09 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Battleplan for Heroscape: An Army Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay Cain View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Hey, Jay, I'm so glad to see you're getting back into things. I believe I offered before, and I'll repeat the offer: if there's anything I can do to help with the C3V/SoV side, please let me know. I'm the person who actually uploads all the C3V card images to the site, so I can easily zip those up and send them to you to save some downloading time. And I can also fairly easily get you the powers text. Anything I can do to make the process easier.
And it will be welcome help! I've sent you a PM to get started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
My son was using Battleplan on his (Android) phone just this past Sunday to help build armies on the fly at a recent gameday. We use it all the time.
I'm super glad to hear that the mobile version is useful! I haven't gotten a lot of feedback on it yet, so it's encouraging to know that our hard work has value.
I use it on my iPad all the time as well.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV