View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2019, 01:52 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah Monthlies 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by antmarchingroves View Post
I can bring Blackroot and Arroyo unless @Sir Heroscape really wants to bring his own map.
That's great! Thanks for the help!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Sadly, things fell through and I won't be able to make the trip. I love this format and was looking forward to teaching all ya'll a thing or two But do tell me how you enjoyed Arroyo!
Well poop, that's not what I was looking forward to on a Friday morning. Just Skype in and we'll set up a computer station for you!

(I'd actually maybe probably be okay with doing that once in a while, but I'd need another computer that I'm not keeping track of tournament stuff on.)
Haha...that's actually not a terrible idea lol...Like I play my opponent virtually and then he moves the pieces for me or something in real time?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22