View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2019, 09:35 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Woo-hoo, I finally have a 3D printer. Now I need to figure out how to use it. Ender 3 Pro that my wife ordered for me for Christmas finally showed up. I have quite a few things from thingiverse I want to print but I guess I need to pick a software next right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Added a higher resolution version of the Shade of Bleakwood.

Also, this would be a good thread to STICKY since it's a resource anyone with a 3D printer can use.
I agree. Can we get a mod or admin to sticky this thing.
and done.
Thanks for the Sticky.

I've been using the CURA that came with the Ender 3 software. I set it up per the directions and it works well for me.
Shoot...I didn't even realize it came with software. I haven't opened the box yet.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.