View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2018, 10:47 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@White Knight is there any way I can help you with this project. Its really great and would love to try to clean up some of the details on some of the lower poly models. Ive been getting wrecked by my UC lately but plan on posting up some of the cool stuff from this thread that Ive printed.
I have files for the D2 and D3 models that I haven't posted yet. D2 is probably half-way done, but the rest are raw scans that include the backgrounds and often have little holes or attached material and need to be edited. I use Blender to modify them and give them bases.

I also have some higher resolution raw scans of some of the other classic figures. For Hexscape, we scanned the figures, reduced the resolution of the models to make them faster to load, and then fixed up the holes and issues. For the scans I made, I still have the original higher resolution scans. But they still have and holes and issues and need to be fixed. I don't have the original scans for those done by Kinseth and others, and they are no longer available by Autodesk.

Also, since they are 123D Catch/Remake scans, even the higher resolution files are still fairly low resolution. They work for me, but I know a lot of people would not be satisfied with them. Maybe someday someone with a laser scanner will come along with better files...

If you want to help edit them, I can give you the links of the scan files.
That would be cool. I have a brother that knows blender pretty well and is teaching me as well. He would also want to help with this.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo