View Single Post
Old August 16th, 2018, 03:52 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Index of Classic Heroscape .stl files

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolin View Post
This thread has me contemplating getting a 3d printer! How do you think these would turn out with a cheap one like the Ender 3?
Im part of a few different tabletop 3d printing facebook groups and have seen many a good mini from ender 3 machines. The bottom line is getting it set up well and getting the correct settings put in. Ive thought about buying a second printer and have considered the ender 3. I really love my snapmaker and may buy another one of those with a bigger print bed in the future to add to my current machine. If your a big tabletop gamer you wont regret it. I find that printing terrain is more satisfying compared to minis though. Ultimately it is super fun.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo