Thread: Drafting Table
View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2017, 11:24 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Drafting Table

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
The lack of response has me thinking I may be wasting my time on buildings.
I mean, I think buildings are a cool thing to add and I support the efforts here. I'm​ just not likely to ever as them to my games at this point.
Why? And do you think that will ever change?
Time/money/not my thing. I rarely get to play casual games of C3G anymore, so I don't feel a need to spice them up much more. Then there's the time and money spent getting pieces and putting them together and building a map to add them to. I'm more likely to spend on more figures, as there are a bunch I'd like to have. In general, I just don't feel a strong desire to add buildings to my games.

Don't get me wrong though, I love that you guys are working on creating them and fully support the efforts. I also think a lot of players would really enjoy them. I just don't have a lot to add to these discussions.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"