View Single Post
Old November 20th, 2014, 08:28 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Counting gray cells and coming up short... Also, I confess to being a fanboy.

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Sentinels of the Multiverse. . . it's more fiddly
For Matt Helm's purposes, it really sounds to me like he made the right choice with Legendary over SotM. He's playing with his kids and the most important priority for him is capturing and then holding their interest. That's consistent with G-O's post, too.

My sense from watching Tabletop is that Wil Wheaton's gaming tastes are (generalizations incoming) similar to the Colby / Vasel type theme-y games, moreso than the Rahdo type heavier Euro games, so I'm interested in his opinion. Here's what he had to say a couple days ago about Legendary: "'Legendary is the best deck building game I've ever played,' Wheaton says. 'And I'm astonished by that. I could not believe that a licensed game was as good as it is, but it's phenomenal.'" That's high praise, regardless of whether you personally would agree about "best ever."

C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
Designing Customs? Help With Wurdz
= =