View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2010, 12:19 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
Re: Bored, here is a Marvel wall custom.

Very,very cool. I like a this a lot. I really wish I had the scratch to clear out the Marvel sets at the local Walmarts. I would love to do some more warehouse custom work, and you have some really nice ideas here. I really like the longer 2nd level and the longer wall length. I also like the way you put the ladders in there. I still need to do something with ladders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrcrimson View Post
...Does it come apart or are the pieces glued together? Can you post instuctions on how to build this?
Mine isn't exactly the same, but it looks like some parts of it are pretty much the same. Here is my thread and tutorial. It looks like the extensions to the length of the walls are pretty much more of the same, but a vertical cut rather than a horizontal cut. I would definitely recommend using better tools than I had at the time. At the very least a Dremel should be used. The very top parts can come off relatively easy with an X-acto knife or utility knife; they are a softer rubber. The rest is a harder plastic, and a Dremel is the way to go. Using a knife on that stuff dramatically increases your odds of getting hurt. I'd put down some masking tap before cutting with the Dremel. Mark the line to be cut, and proceed with caution.