View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2019, 11:20 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Crossbones (Breathing Period)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Actually, thinking about this more, Cap, Star-Lord and height all potentially make him effect even more figures let alone if you plant him next to peeps like Bane.

{Edit} As is I'd probably run him with Cap, Star-Lord, and Mr Sinister. I'd have Mister Sinister change his attack value to an 8 and then keep him in range of Cap and Star-Lord effectively giving him 10 attack. 11 with height. Meaning his brutality would affect just about anyone.

I think we just need to put a number in there to avoid cheesy shenanigans like I I just described. Something like "....an Attack value of 3 or less...."
I may be wrong but I don’t think cappy and Star-Lords attack boost helps here. I thought that Attack Number meant the number on the card. Stat boosters say add one to the “attack number” not change the attack number.

Mr Sinister however does change the attack number.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.