View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2019, 08:04 PM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Custom thread with Q&A

Coming Soon

Name = ???
General =
Planet = ???
Species = Soulborg or Undead
Uniquity = Unique
Type = Hero
Class = Monstrosity
Personality = Ruthless, Precise, Vicious or Horrifying
Size = Huge only
Theme : The life ranges from 6 - 9, 4 - 6 move / 1 - 6 range / 5 - 7 attack / 6 - 9 defense and the point value ranges from 225 and beyond. Special Powers may range from 1 - 3 & the powers may be good for subtracting at subtracting defense or something, it depends on you.

Any question about any of this.

? = Anything

P.S. This custom is my to give, I will give anyone this custom hero, if they get the miniature & the special powers. This I thought of today, you may want to put Property of [insertusername] so no one can claim it. It may be good to see a huge soulborg or huge undead in the world of heroscape. Point value is up to you when doing a valkrill custom. If the card serves utgar, the point value is the combination of the two Deathwalker 8000 & 9000. 130 + 140 = 270 points. When doing a vydar soulborg, the point value is the combination of the two Major Q9 & Q10. 180 + 150 = 330 points.

1 Utgar soulborg
1 Valkrill soulborg
1 Vydar soulborg
1 Utgar undead
1 Valkrill undead
1 Vydar undead

First come, first serve aka it is your custom now when you get the stats & miniature.