View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2009, 03:44 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

I got a nice haul fo games for my birthday and Christmas.

We've been playing Munchkin, Munchkin Fu, Munchkin Quest, Talisman, Battlestar Galactica, and for Valentine's my wife got me Dungeon Twister! We haven't tried it out yet, but it looks great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikkRikk View Post
Yesterday I played Incan Gold and Apples to Apples with my family.
Big-time BOO on Apples to Apples, and anything else along it's lines. I can't stand subjective games. Maybe it's just the competitor in me, but if the adjective is "Evil", and I throw down Adolf Hitler, and someone else throws down "Canadians", I shouldn't lose, no matter who the judge is or how evil the other person can argue that Canadians are.
You know, I really have to agree with you on this one, kc. I feel like Apples to Apples is more of a social time-killer than a competitive game. Which is fine, if that's what you're looking for, but there's little to nothing you can do to try to win or not. You just have to play some cards and see what people say.