View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2018, 07:53 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Reverse the Whip Army Archetypes

Sweet thread. Reverse the whip brings a lot of interesting and refreshing armies and ideas to the table.

I think Fast and Fragile is the biggest challenge to go with (well, unless you go overboard with Short but Good lol). But facing those armies during RtW could very well be a breeze and can be a huge success. Weesel's army impresses the hell out of me that he made day2. (Was he 3-2 or 4-1?). I do like that style of play though, often times I'm tired of Raelin and will lean towards something more aggro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18
R˙chean 2016 (5-0, made Day 2)
Kaemon Awa
Sonlen
Krav
Marro Warriors
Tarn Viking Warriors

Cleon 2015 (5-0 Day 1, made Day 2)
Braxas
Fen Hydra
Marro Warriors
Deathreavers x2
For what it's worth I made quarterfinals/top 8 with that one, not sure if you're listing that.

Also, R˙chean's 2016 army had Nakitas as well.