View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2020, 06:14 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The passing of Jim McMcMahon

It is with heavy heart that I need to announce that Jim passed away late yesterday afternoon after an extended illness. (Note I've been dreading typing these words for the last week)

Jimbo was the most giving and caring guy that I, or those who loved him, have ever know. He would literally give you the collectible promo shirt off his back

I'm devastated by his loss and future absence in my life but as one of his best friends said, "Be happy that we had him for the time that we did"

The World was a much better place by his presence and worse off for his absence.

GAME OVER Moon Pie!