View Single Post
Old August 21st, 2018, 10:53 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: 12 Questions to Help Shape Our Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
  1. Is there anything else you'd like to see or would like to mention that has not been covered above?
    Finding a way to release finished designs before years pass.
Before I start figuring out my answers to some of these questions, I wanted to address this. It's an issue we've talked about in-Sanctum but I don't know if there's been a lot of public talk about it yet.

You already know some of this, Lobs, but I don't think you were around for the conversations about the future direction for release planning (and also I wanted to throw this out there for the public members).

Right now we're still working on building up some grandiose plans. But after that, we're going to be shifting to a model where things are released sooner after being designed, without waiting as long On Deck. It's definitely one of our goals to reduce the number of designs that get stuck waiting for a release.

That's part of the reason we've started doing more public designs (with the other big one being to promote more public engagement).