View Single Post
Old December 8th, 2017, 08:51 AM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Grishnakh's Custom Terrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grishnakh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
Those are some pretty epic game pictures!!! As others have mentioned, I love the museum art and banners. Looks fantastic.

I recently picked up the colossal Giant-Man figure that you have in pictures. Did you have any tricks with balancing him on a double-spaced base? His pose makes him a little tough to mount without toppling over.

Also, do you recall where you found those Roman statues that you have on that map?

Thanks!
I left my Giant-Man on his base and simply carved it into a peanut shape. Damn that took a lot of work! But he stands pretty well. He tends to want to lean forward so keep him towards the back of the base. During our game he only fell over once. I'll plug my superhero cards and just say he's a lot of fun to play with our Ant-Man card.

The Roman statues came from the flea market of a historical miniatures model show I went to. He had boxes of them. I believe they were readily bought kids toy figures from the 70s. There were WW2 soldiers, Wild West cowboys, that kinda stuff. I simply have no idea what they are exactly. Chas may know.
Hey, thanks for the tips. I'm going to pick up a routing tool later today to use with modifying some of the plastic bits I've accumulated for my city. I think the routing tool would be worth a shot for cutting down that base into a peanut shape. I'm assuming you kept those foot pegs on the base intact.

I also picked up a tumbler style Batmobile after seeing your pictures. I'm assuming it's a bit bigger, the scale is 1/32. Next to the 1/43 vehicles it looks pretty good though.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jada-Batman...item3af70d382c

On a similar note, this water tank with stand works really well for a rooftop destructible object.
https://www.ebay.com/i/142398555357?chn=ps

I really need to share some photos once I've got mods done and everything is painted.