View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2014, 04:49 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Spider-Man (Miles Morales) ~~ Design Phase

From David!

Funny, all these comments are what people say about Superior Spider-Man right now, even though it's one of the best on-going comics I've read lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl
Spider-Man

Another Spider-Man? Someone other than Peter Parker? You’re kidding me! That’s, that’s just not right. I mean, Peter Parker <is> Spider-Man! You don’t see Batman pull any of those funny tricks.

Did I mention that I don’t read comics?

Ha! Ok, I’ll bite. Let’s roll.

I don’t think Crime Fighter is hyphenated.

Swing Line 4
Vetted!

Venom Blast Stun
“an unrevealed” instead of “a unrevealed”
I think Army Card is capitalized.

Stunning ability, whose chance can be increased with more attack dice (Put him with Captain America and make him an Avenger!). The timing of this might need to be checked against C3G’s Silver Surfer, as his Power Cosmic allows him to remove Order Markers before rolling defense. Perhaps “after attacking” refers to the step after assigning damage, but I’m not certain.

Spider Camouflage
I’ll bet Peter Parker wouldn’t be so hard to see. Pretty sneaky, Miles!

The attack bonus for starting the turn unengaged is a nice touch (increased chance of Stun).

Final Thoughts
Ok, I’ve got an idea that you can send to Marvel and DC: Have Bruce Wayne become Spider-Man, have Peter Parker become The Incredible Hulk, and have Lord Pyre become the Winter Soldier. Then have them join an alliance or something and fight Anti-Monitor (secret identity: Me!).

Put that on Pay-Per-View, and you can retire a rich man.