View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Odin: Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins
Wow, nice write up. This guy is pretty BA.

God of Wisdom is neat, but I'm a little concerned that it will be very swingy with an average of two turns being taken, but could easily go much higher. Obviously you'd risk not rolling any blanks, but like I said...swingy. Have you guys initialed this one? I like that you are using the "where X equals" language...it's much clearer to my mathy engineer mind.

Odinsleep: where it says, "remove the Odinsleep Marker from the game," does that mean you can only use Odinsleep once per game? It would be clearer to say "Remove the marker from the card. Odinsleep can only be used once per game." I wonder how often in a game Odin would survive to the end of the round while in Odinsleep. It should be fairly likely with defense 8. Perhaps lower the wounds required to 7 so that he's more likely to survive a full round of attacks. Also...thematically would Odin's defense still be as strong while he is asleep? Does he have some magical barrier that protects him? Or would his defense be reduced since he is just lying there?

Odinforce: Potentially game breaking for an Asgardian Hero army. This power basically reduces the cost (or increases the value) of potentially every other card in the army.

I think Odin is probably undercosted at 600.